problem with services file.

Michael T. Halligan michael at halligan.org
Fri Jan 31 02:50:15 CET 2003

that's the host.cfg entry, how about the services.cfg.. did you
use ()s instead of {}s? That seems to be the error..

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Ryan Cochrane wrote:

= Hi guys, sorry to bother you
=
= I have finally got most of it working with auto and all!
=
= I keep getting this error when i go to start it;
=
=
= Error: Invalid object definition type 'service(' in file
= '/usr/local/nagios/etc/services.cfg' on line 21.
=
=
= define host{
=         use                     generic-host            ;
=
=         host_name               weig
=         alias                   Naigos Monitoring #1
=         address                 203.31.71.22
=         check_command           check-host-alive check_http check_smtp
=         max_check_attempts      10
=         notification_interval   120
=         notification_period     24x7
=         notification_options    d,u,r
=         }
=
=
= any pointers would be really good, ive been playin with it for 3 hours now.
= :/
=
=
=
= -------------------------------------------------------
= This SF.NET email is sponsored by:
= SourceForge Enterprise Edition + IBM + LinuxWorld = Something 2 See!
= http://www.vasoftware.com
= Nagios-users mailing list
= Nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
=