check_log script errors

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Fri Jan 31 01:23:26 CET 2003

I'm rather partial to the check_log2.pl Perl script (in the contrib
directory).  Since it uses seek/tell, it's quite a bit more economical with
disk space/IO than the original check_log Bourne shell script, at least if
you end up dealing with large logfiles.

If you decide to go this route and need help, let me know.

jc