Statusmap error

Jayson Kliger jayson at sonictrading.com
Thu Jan 30 17:02:21 CET 2003

In an effort to trouble shoot the previous problem I was having with the
statusmap not displaying any images, (but all of the other cgi's except
for the status summary cgi, no icons on that as well are showing the
correct png or gif or jpg when I play around with the hostextinfo.cfg).I
built another test machine, thinking that the problem might have been in
the configuration of the gd-lib's, but now with this new machine, no
Icons are being displayed anywhere, I have set it up identically to my
first machine, I have made sure that the hostextinfo.cfg is in place,
and that the
xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/hostextinfo.cfg was added
to the bottom of the cgi.cfg, all of my permissionigs look correct, but
obviously I am missing something. I would appear as though Nagios is not
reading he hostextinfo.cfg, I have verified the images are in
/usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos and the permissions are set..any
other hints as to what might be causing me these troubles? Thanks again