Using qpage for sending notification to AT&T W ireless phone

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Wed Jan 29 16:33:07 CET 2003

I recall you asking this once before.  (No, this isn't a criticism... you've
let quite a bit of time lapse since your original request.)

I'm not sure what other forums you could go to, but... what about Ask
Slashdot?  Surely there's someone from AT&T who reads Slashdot who is
reasonably close to the problem at hand to be able to either a) offer a
comment, or b) fix the problem.

Food for thought.

jc