Service dependences

Sean McAvoy sean.mcavoy at megawheels.com
Tue Jan 28 21:25:58 CET 2003

Hello,
I've configured various services (ssh,ftp,ntp,lpd) to be checked for
hostgroups, the systems are all located at separate locations with VPN
connections (for which I created a check of the tunnel). Is it possible,
somehow, to create a dependency for the all services on a host, being
dependent on a service check (vpn tunnel check), or must I create
separate services for every host, and then make them dependent on the
vpn tunnel check?
Thanks!

-Sean