SNMP Traps for Cisco Routers

Atul Shrivastava atulsh at hclinsys.com
Wed Jan 29 15:53:52 CET 2003

Hello All,

I have set my Cisco Router to send alerts to my Nagios Management Host, but on the Management Host, I am now be able to configre all this. I have searched the web and also the Nagios site but they are dealing about the Arcserver (Novel Server). Can anybody has done in this field. If yes, then pls do give me some info. Thanks in advancce.
I want that my Trap receiving host and the Nagios Management host will be the same

Regards and have a nice day,
                           Atul Shrivastava
                           Info Structure Services
                           HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD.