Configure outcome - help please.

Raj Mudhar Raj.Mudhar at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jan 29 13:47:04 CET 2003

Hi,

I have just used the ./configure command after gunzipping the files and adding a user etc.

Most of the lines as a result of the script say yes apart from the following few.

checking wither the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler. . . no
checking for uio.h ..... no
checking return type of signal handlers ...  void

Then everything else is fine and in the Configuration summary for nagios 1.0 (not using beta) it says embedded perl  no

I installed Redhat 8.0  with the EVERYTHING option.

Is this ok? please let me know if you can .