Statusmap error

Stanislaw Szczygiel stanley at szczygiel.net
Thu Jan 23 23:28:30 CET 2003

Hello,

I have the same situation - question marks... My story is a little
different: I had fully (with icons) working Nagios .9beta (last one befer
1.0), and I made upgrade from this to full 1.  And... Nagios is working, but
all icons desapeared. I made no change to Nagios config files during
upgrade. I listen to all sugestions on forum, but after many different
actions I have no change of situation... Can anyone help?

Stanley