New User

Jeff McKeon jsm at inpro.net
Fri Jan 24 14:51:04 CET 2003

Raj,

If you're new to linux you may want to check out www.linuxnewbie.org and
get an account there (it's free).  It's a great message board for
general linux and they cater to newbies.  Lots of great information.

I believe (but I could be wrong so someone correct me if so) that the gd
libraries will be loaded if you install the development packages in
RH8.0

from the start menu, goto "system settings" and then packages (and I
assume you have a gui install)

Jeff