New User

Raj Mudhar Raj.Mudhar at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 24 13:26:56 CET 2003

Hi,

I successfully installed redhat8 and gunzipped the files but it said i didnt have gd libraries and the documentation is not clear at all as to what to do with these...or how to run/install them

I am new to linux and am using nagios as a project to get to know more about.. I can at least now naviage around linux and find out how to do things but stuck on this GD bit...doesnt linux have support for png/jpegs in it like windows does?

I want to believe in open source so lets see how it goes.

Raj Mudhar
IT Support Assistant
Cripps Computing Centre South
Information Services