statusmap.c error during make all

Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com
Thu Jan 23 23:55:43 CET 2003

This is just a followup to my previous e-mail, here's the output of the
./configure...notice in the middle, it finds the GD lib:

checking for a BSD compatible install... ./install-sh -c
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for strip... (cached) /usr/bin/strip
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... (cached) yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... (cached) yes
checking for ctype.h... (cached) yes
checking for dirent.h... (cached) yes
checking for errno.h... (cached) yes
checking for fcntl.h... (cached) yes
checking for getopt.h... (cached) no
checking for grp.h... (cached) yes
checking for limits.h... (cached) yes
checking for math.h... (cached) yes
checking for pwd.h... (cached) yes
checking for signal.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for syslog.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for uio.h... (cached) no
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/time.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/resource.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/wait.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/ipc.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/msg.h... (cached) yes
checking for working const... (cached) yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... (cached) time.h
checking for tm_zone in struct tm... (cached) no
checking for tzname... (cached) yes
checking for mode_t... (cached) yes
checking for pid_t... (cached) yes
checking for size_t... (cached) yes
checking return type of signal handlers... (cached) void
checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking type of array argument to getgroups... (cached) gid_t
checking for strdup... (cached) yes
checking for strstr... (cached) yes
checking for strtoul... (cached) yes
checking for initgroups... (cached) yes
checking for type of socket size... size_t
checking for mail... (cached) /usr/bin/mail
Init script directory:  /etc/rc.d
We'll use default routines (in xdata/xsddefault.*) for status data I/O...
We'll use default routines (in xdata/xcddefault.*) for comment data I/O...
We'll use template-based routines (in xdata/xedtemplate.*) for extended
data I/O...
We'll use default routines (in xdata/xrddefault.*) for retention data
I/O...
We'll use template-based routines (in xdata/xodtemplate.*) for object data
I/O...
We'll use default routines (in xdata/xpddefault.*) for performance data
I/O...
We'll use default routines (in xdata/xdddefault.*) for scheduled downtime
data I/O...
checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 1)... (cached) yes
GD library was found!
checking for traceroute... (cached) /usr/bin/traceroute
checking for snprintf... (cached) yes
checking for type va_list... yes
checking for perl... (cached) /usr/bin/perl
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating subst
creating pkginfo
creating base/Makefile
creating common/Makefile
creating contrib/Makefile
creating cgi/Makefile
creating html/Makefile
creating xdata/Makefile
creating daemon-init
creating html/index.html
creating html/side.html
creating common/config.h
common/config.h is unchanged
creating common/snprintf.h
common/snprintf.h is unchanged
creating base/nagios.h
creating cgi/cgiutils.h
cgi/cgiutils.h is unchanged

Creating sample config files in sample-config/ ...

*** Configuration summary for nagios 1.0 11-24-2002 ***:

 General Options:
 -------------------------
        Nagios executable:  nagios
        Nagios user/group:  nagios,nagios
       Command user/group:  nagios,nagios
            Embedded Perl:  no
        Install ${prefix}:  /usr/local/nagios
                Lock file:  ${prefix}/var/nagios.lock
           Init directory:  /etc/rc.d

 Web Interface Options:
 ------------------------
                 HTML URL:  http://localhost/nagios/
                  CGI URL:  http://localhost/nagios/cgi-bin/
 Traceroute (used by WAP):  /usr/bin/traceroute

 External Data Routines:
              Status data:  Default (text file)
              Object data:  Template-based (text file)
             Comment data:  Default (text file)
            Downtime data:  Default (text file)
           Retention data:  Default (text file)
          Peformance data:  Default (external commands)
       Extended info data:  Template-based (text file)

Review the options above for accuracy.  If they look okay,
type 'make all' to compile the main program and CGIs.