Statusmap error

Jayson Kliger jayson at sonictrading.com
Thu Jan 23 00:38:50 CET 2003

I was just going by the recommendations to use gd2 to save cpu time, but
I would think that its not necessary, I edited my hostextinfo.cfg file
to change the statusmap imaged to png..reload/restart still no go..? I
have confirmed that the
physical_html_path=/usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos.. and the images
are there....