Temperature monitoring using TempTrax

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Wed Jan 22 23:58:46 CET 2003

Sounds interesting.  Do the Win32 binaries keep perfmon updated?  If so,
this might solve his problem (with the help of NSClient).

If you're feeling inspired, perhaps you could add this to the FAQ on
www.nagios.org, complete with config file fragments and any other finessing
you did to glue it all together.

jc