[Nagios-users] Solaris 8 - nagios-statd | apan

Potter, G M (Greg) GPotter at MarathonOil.com
Wed Jan 22 14:56:27 CET 2003

libssl.so is in the /usr/local/ssl/lib directory not
/usr/local/lib.  What is your LD_LIBRARY_PATH set to?
I had a similar problem with snmpwalk until I added the
ssl lib directory to my LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Greg