Statusmap error

Jayson Kliger jayson at sonictrading.com
Wed Jan 22 21:07:47 CET 2003

Thanks Steve,
ok..I took the gd2 image that I had and used: gd2topng to convert it
back to see if the png image was ok..it was.., so if my situation is the
same as what you went through, I should use the gd-1.8.4 "pngtogd2", is
it possible to just compile that specific utillity or would I have to
compile the whole version ..Thanks again for you advice
Jay