nrpe for windows

Dave Viner dviner at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Jan 22 20:56:58 CET 2003

one thought I had on that issue is to use the new Apache Portable Runtime
for nrpe.  http://apr.apache.org/  This would allow the same (nrpe) code to
run on win32 and unix.  We could then slowly port the plugins themselves to
use this library when someone requests a win32 version of a plugin.  It
might not be perfect, but at least we could move towards a more
OS-independent codebase, even if we move very slowly.

dave