[Apan-users] Solaris 8 - nagios-statd | apan

Trace McQuaig Trace.McQuaig at usunwired.com
Wed Jan 22 17:32:37 CET 2003

This appears to have fixed the problem as I can run nagios-stat without the
ssl errors. However when I run the nagios-statd appears to daemonize. But
insted it just dies and exits. Is there any sort of debug or logging that I
can look at to get an idea as to what is happening? Appears to do the same
thing on my redhat 7.3 box so I could very well be doing something simply
wrong.

Regards