Contacts Confusion

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Tue Jan 21 22:44:43 CET 2003

You can set notification limitations based on the service.  For example,
your template might specify 24x7, but for one particular service definition
you can have:

        notification_period             workhours

That should do the trick.  Leave your sysadmin(s)/contact list(s) set for
24x7 (if that's the way you work it there).

Another way of looking at it is as a truth table:

Service  &&  Contact  =  Notification
   0            0             0
   0            1             0
   1            0             0