'Null' Status Information

Tim Shouldice tim at mintoskatingclub.com
Tue Jan 21 15:12:00 CET 2003

Craig:

Start by looking at the status.log file which is read by the cgi scripts
(/usr/local/nagios/var/status.log in a default install). See the actual line the NSClient
plugin is returning. If it is running fine from the command line then the problem is
usually in your command definition in checkcommands.cfg - double check all spelling, etc.
If your problem persists post the line from checkcommands.cfg.

/Tim Shouldice