'Null' Status Information

Craig Emsley Craig.Emsley at document.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 11:42:01 CET 2003

Hi

I cannot get NSClient 1.0.7.1 to report back to the web browser all I get is
'Null' in the Status Information all other checks are ok and NSClient runs
fine from the commandline. So I think I am probably missing something in my
Nagios configuration I have read through the config files and available
documentation but seem no closer to finding the answer. Can someone please
help me by pointing me in the right direction.

Craig
Apprentice Nagios User