check_traffic plugin - another problem

Olivier Beauchemin (Budget-Tech IT Consulting) ofb at budget-tech.com
Sat Jan 18 07:04:28 CET 2003

[obeauche at mrtg check_traffic-0.90b]# ./make-config
Number of Interfaces found: 4

ERROR: creating
'/usr/local/nagios/check_traffic-0.90b/db/x.x.x.x_Serial0/0.rrd': No such
file or directory
ERROR: creating
'/usr/local/nagios/check_traffic-0.90b/db/x.x.x.x_Ethernet0/0.rrd': No such
file or directory
ERROR: creating
'/usr/local/nagios/check_traffic-0.90b/db/x.x.x.x_Serial0/1.rrd': No such
file or directory

So, it seems that I am unable to create the .rrd files for anything beyond
the Null0 interface. I would assume that this is because of the '/' from the
interface name.  I'm also guessing that the reason the .cgi and hostextinfo
isn't populating with the rest of the interfaces is because it's not able to
finish creating these files.

Anyone have the fixes or improvements, to this great plugin?

Olivier