check_traffic plugin - another problem

Richard Colley rcolley at cardaccess.com.au
Thu Jan 16 04:40:04 CET 2003

I've found another issue with the check_traffic plugin.  On machines with
interface aliases, e.g. hme1, hme1:1 etc., there is a problem with the
generated .cgi file.  This is because rrdcgi gets confused by the ':' in the
output file name.

The solution is to modify both check_traffic and make-config, and put the
following line, after where $db_file is assigned:

	$db_file =~ s/:/-/g;

This substitutes a '-' for any ':' in the file name.

Seems to work for me.

Richard

---