xedtemplate_config_dir ???

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Sat Jan 18 01:16:57 CET 2003

Interesting thought.  I would have thought that the extended configs could
be put into any .cfg file.  But the tag is indeed different.  Hhhmmm.

I should try migrating one definition from the hostextinfo.cfg file to an
individual host's config file and see if the defined icon is still visible.
It's something I recently realized I'd overlooked anyway.

jc