xedtemplate_config_dir ???

Clif J. Smith cjs at cjs226.com
Sat Jan 18 00:25:42 CET 2003

Is it possible to use something like
xedtemplate_config_dir=/usr/local/nagios/etc/systems as you can with
cfg_dir=/usr/local/nagios/etc/systems ?  I've tried, it didn't work, but
is there a different syntax?  I'm playing with the idea of having a
separate cfg file for each system.  Unfortunately, with my environment's
various dependencies, the use of Apan, etc., my cfg lines are going to
be plentiful...  I checked the docs, but I don't see it.

cjs