Newbie help

Mike Garfias mgarfias at fatcow.net
Fri Jan 17 22:41:10 CET 2003

Hey everyone,

I've some questions about how to set up the notifications and
escalations to do what we require.

We want to have escalations setup so that during work hours, we're
emailed if there is a problem.  Then, 5 minutes later, we're paged.  And
another set of pages (to the supervisors and such) at 30 minutes.

How do I do this?

Also, is there an easy way to setup a primary paging contact so that
they get the page at 5 minutes, and then at 10, the rest of us get
paged?

Thanks!

Mike