nagios.log

Trace McQuaig Trace.McQuaig at usunwired.com
Thu Jan 16 21:46:59 CET 2003

Is there anyway to make Nagios save the information it receives from
executing plugins to the nagios.log or any other media.

I realize that this information would grow exponentially based on how many
host/services you monitor.

Also. Is the sourceforge search broke? Everytime I go to search it returns
me to a blank sourceforge page with source forge menus on left and header.
Is there any other way that I can search these mailing lists? I tried using
google site:http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=1873
search but that didn't work.

		Trace McQuaig
		US Unwired
		Systems Engineer
		Unix Ninja
		MCSE Exchange A+
(o_
//\  "It is all fun and games 'till someone gets a virus."
V_/_     All spelling errors are completely intentional.