URGENT

Gareth Hash fyzix at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 20:50:54 CET 2003

Hello,

I am running Nagios on a RH 7.3 system. I noticed that the time was 3
minutes behind, so I tried to fix it. For some strange reason when I
clicked on OK, the time was taken back by 5 hours. I set it right
using the Apply button. However, my Nagios logs refuse to fix
themselves. Once the time was set to 9am, the logs continued with 9am
as the base. Therefoer, even though the time is 2:44pm, the Nagios
logs show up as 9:44am. Is there an "internal" offset for the clock
in Nagios?

The reason this is urgent is because all the logs are off track, and
this is supposed to be a production server.

Thank you.