where is the status.sav file

jgking at packetstorm.org jgking at packetstorm.org
Thu Jan 16 20:28:45 CET 2003

ah thanks! thought it was 60 seconds cause i read the wrong line:

"# INTERVAL LENGTH
# This is the seconds per unit interval as used in the
# host/contact/service configuration files.  Setting this to 60 means
# that each interval is one minute long (60 seconds).  Other settings
# have not been tested much, so your mileage is likely to vary...

interval_length=60"