new plugin can i send here for peer review?

jgking at packetstorm.org jgking at packetstorm.org
Thu Jan 16 16:52:12 CET 2003

Well if check_snmp allowed me to do something like this i would be set:

./check_snmp -H localhost -C ***** -o a.a.a.a,b.b.b.b -func "($1/$2) * 100
> 90"

Where the OID order determines $1,$2 etc

so I could use oids for disk usage where a.a.a.a would be current usage,
b.b.b.b is total space available

In linux i would have these

host.hrStorage.hrStorageTable.hrStorageEntry.hrStorageUsed.x
host.hrStorage.hrStorageTable.hrStorageEntry.hrStorageSize.x

Or something like that. I require that ability. Plus any of these modules
im writing dont need to be in distro but id at least like to have other
review it so im not doing something bad in the code.

-Greg