Getting performance data from a windows host

Ian Stokes-Rees i.stokes-rees1 at physics.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 15 19:06:02 CET 2003

I have NSClient running on my windows hosts, and I would like to get
performance data from them.  What is the best way to do this?  I am
currently thinking that I should just put a wrapper around check_nt, parse
the output with perl, and then re-form the output line to contain the
performance metrics in a "clean" form for logging.

Ian.

Ian Stokes-Rees                     i.stokes-rees at physics.ox.ac.uk
Particle Physics, Oxford            http://www-pnp.physics.ox.ac.uk/~stokes/