Passive only service checks

Ian Stokes-Rees i.stokes-rees1 at physics.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 15 18:51:38 CET 2003

I have two passive only checks on a particular host.  One called "disk" and
one called "load".  "load" has a nice big P indicating that it is a passive
only check, while "disk" does not.  Can someone explain this?

This is particularly curious since "load" (the one with the P) was created
by cut and paste from the service description for "disk".

Ian.

Ian Stokes-Rees                     i.stokes-rees at physics.ox.ac.uk
Particle Physics, Oxford            http://www-pnp.physics.ox.ac.uk/~stokes/