URGENT::: Nagios producing 100% undetermined status...

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Wed Jan 15 13:58:06 CET 2003

Did you happen to change the log rotation frequency anytime between restarts? I've noticed some reporting anomolies when I've done that but nothing this extreme. I think going from daily to monthly or vice versa *might* do something odd but right now its purely speculation.

--
Marc

Sent from a very tiny wireless device with a very tiny unlit keyboard.