[Nagios-users] question about checking the presence of a file in a directory

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Tue Jan 14 20:23:30 CET 2003

First you must know if files are located on your nagios server ?
Otherwise you'll have to deal with a way of communication between
servers like NRPE, NSClient, ...

And then you may define how your files existences is checked.

You may take a look on the nagios site to see the addons, and the plugin
developpement informations.

HTH
Regards
Pascal Miquet