testing modem for qpage

Jolet, John John.Jolet at misyshealthcare.com
Tue Jan 14 13:47:10 CET 2003

I don't think that would work, unless it was also in conjunction with a
check_proc for the qpage process itself.  The problem i'm having is not so
much on the not sending the page, but on qpage itself dying.  If qpage can't
send the page for a configurable period of time, i think it sends a mail to
root, or postmaster or something, doesn't it?