nrpe error message.

Jim Greene jwgreene at megalink.net
Tue Jan 14 12:04:30 CET 2003

Hello,
	I am trying to use nagios with nrpe and am having some issues.
I have the following in the checkcommands.cfg:
	define command{
        command_name    check_nrpe
        command_line    /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -c
 $ARG1$
        }

And I have the following in services.cfg:
	define service{
        host_name                       pos.megalink.net
        service_description             /dev/hda1 Free Space
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           5
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  linux-admins
        notification_interval           240
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            c,r
        check_command                   check_nrpe!/usr/local/nagios/libexec/che
ck_disk -w 20 -c 10 -p /dev/hda1
        }

I get the following error in nagios:
	Incorrect command line arguments supplied
Any idea what I have set wrong?  Any help would be great.. Thanks...
Jim G