Trends on Solaris 8

Potter, G M (Greg) GPotter at MarathonOil.com
Mon Jan 13 21:25:11 CET 2003

What is the error you are seeing?  Does the page partially display with questions marks in place of icons?  are there any error messages in your apache log file?  Does the compile fail or just not work correctly when you run it?

I haven't tried Apache 2.0.43, but it is working on Apache 1.3.27 for me.  Have you tried setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable with:
SetENV LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/lib

in the httpd.conf file?

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Rossen [mailto:Steve.Rossen at Parago.Com]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 1:36 PM
To: 'Nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [Nagios-users] Trends on Solaris 8

Ok, I can't find the answer to this so here it goes.

I have Nagios 1.0 installed and running but I can not get trends or status map to work. Now I know your saying "Hey, just do -with-gd-inc= etc." well I did and Nagios found GD just find and did not spit back no GD error. I think its something to do with Apache. I am running 2.0.43. I get a 500 internal server error when I click trends, statusmap, etc. I have this working just fine on Linux with these versions but for the life of me I can not get it to work on Solaris 8. Anyone have the gd stuff working on Solaris 8 that can give me some ideas?

Steve Rossen
Parago, Inc
UNIX Systems Administrator
Desk: 972-538-3951