Trends on Solaris 8

Steve Rossen Steve.Rossen at Parago.Com
Mon Jan 13 21:11:22 CET 2003

Well that fixed it. Had one in the wrong dir. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Scibetti [mailto:russell at quadrix.com]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 1:57 PM
To: Steve Rossen
Cc: 'Nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] Trends on Solaris 8

It probably is a library issue.  I got server error when I had wrong
versions of some libs.  Check out this FAQ I submitted.  I could help find
the problem.

http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=119
<http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=119>

Russell Scibetti

Steve Rossen wrote:

Ok, I can 't find the answer to this so here it goes.

I have Nagios 1.0 installed and running but I can not get trends or status
map to work. Now I know your saying "Hey, just do -with-gd-inc= etc." well I
did and Nagios found GD just find and did not spit back no GD error. I think
its something to do with Apache. I am running 2.0.43. I get a 500 internal
server error when I click trends, statusmap, etc. I have this working just
fine on Linux with these versions but for the life of me I can not get it to
work on Solaris 8. Any one have the gd stuff working on Solaris 8 that can
give me some ideas?

Steve Rossen
Parago, Inc
UNIX Systems Administrator