nagios.cmd ... "Sorry, you are not authorized. .." -- Argh!

Darren Gamble Darren.Gamble at sjrb.ca
Fri Jan 10 19:21:16 CET 2003

Good day,

> [obeauche at mrtg sbin]# cat .htaccess
> AuthType Basic
> AuthName "NAGIOS"
> AuthUserFile /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users
>
> <limit GET>
> Require valid-user
> </limit>

I'm not sure why you have the <limit> statement here, but, I believe this
will prevent your POST data from being subject to your access restrictions.
Is there documentation that actually says to do this?

Remove the <limit> statement and try again (you need the "Require
valid-user" statement still, of course).

Darren Gamble
Planner, Regional Services
Shaw Cablesystems GP
630 - 3rd Avenue SW