nagios.cmd ... "Sorry, you are not authorized..." -- Argh!

Olivier F. Beauchemin (Budget-Tech IT Consulting) ofb at budget-tech.com
Fri Jan 10 18:48:27 CET 2003

I'm not sure that config really serves my ultimate purposes, but when
testing I've tried * on, well, * (everything)... and it didn't work.

In fact, I got a nice little message when I even tried telling the cgi's NOT
to use auth... I guess an idiots trigger lock, lock, lock...  anyone know
how to disable that one while I'm at it?

Olivier