nagios upgrade

Justin Wedeking jwedeking at budweiser.com
Thu Jan 9 00:10:56 CET 2003

My email has been acting funny, so I do not even know if my questions made the list. I recently upgraded to nagios, but I am having all kinds of problems. Sorry if I have over posted, but here it my problem.

 whodevil:/usr/local/nrpep-0.2# ./check_nrpep -h localhost -c check_imapd        Use of uninitialized value in split at ./check_nrpep line 145,  line 1.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at ./check_nrpep line 146,  line 1.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at ./check_nrpep line 147,  line 1.
Use of uninitialized value in right bitshift (>>) at ./check_nrpep line 148,  line 1.

whodevil:/usr/local/nrpep-0.2#

I do not know what is causing this problem, but need to resolve it quickly.  Thanks for any help you guys might be willing to offer.

Justin Wedeking
Information Technology