One(host) to One(contacts) setup

Terry Inzauro tinzauro at axiomintegration.com
Wed Jan 8 18:16:33 CET 2003

This is a 2 part question.

1.  Has anyone found an easier way of setting up a one host to one
contact enviroment for nagios.  It absolutely suck the way it is right
now with the hosts,contact,contactgroup, setup now.

2.  Does Nagios support includes in the config files?  I would like to
create one config file for each host instead of creating one type of
config file for all hosts.  I think this approach would be easier to
manage as well as easier to automate for multiple hosts with the same
characteristics but different contacts for problems.  The one include
file for the individual host would have all the information that would
have been in all the *.cfg files.

Please put some thought into this one.  Rewards from the naught blonde
female sex gods would be you future:)

Terry