Problem with Nagios 1.0

Scott Walker swalker at floridabroadband.net
Wed Jan 8 15:16:57 CET 2003

I have nagios rolled out and monitorin my network (it's great), But I'm
having one big issue... It seems after (a random amount of time between
5 mins and an hour) nagios will seem to get confused and 'forget' that
it's actually runing. It will continue to monitor/page you with
problems.. But when you go to the webpage, and try to acknowledge
problems, etc It says "the nagios process could not be found", etc, etc,
etc.

Has anyone encountered this before? Or have a fix for it?