pseudo-host with multiple ip's

Don Schultz don_schultz at panvera.com
Tue Jan 7 23:10:45 CET 2003

You should be able to specify a host (make up a name, example "unused
Ips") and add a bunch of "address: x.x.x.x" one for each IP address and
set it to only notify on recovery.

define host{
#	use				template name (if you use
templates)
	host_name			unused-ip-addresses
	alias				Unused IPs
	address			64.91.20.45
	address			64.91.20.46
	address			64.91.20.47
	notification_period	some time period
	notification_interval	interval
	host_check_command	check_host_alive
	notification_options	r
#	parents			specify parent hosts if you use parents
directive
	}

I believe that should work, it's been a while since I set it all up from
scratch so someone correct me if it's needed ;)

.: Don Schultz
:: Unix Systems Administrator
:: Panvera, LLC
:: 501 Charmany Dr.