pseudo-host with multiple ip's

Olivier F. Beauchemin (Budget-Tech IT Consulting) ofb at budget-tech.com
Tue Jan 7 22:39:19 CET 2003

Apologies if this, or something similar, has been answered already. I'm new
to the group, and didn't see anything in the archive that answered my
question.
***

I'd like to know if it's possible to monitor a machine with multiple ip
addresses without creating an entirely separate host in hosts.cfg for each
ip address?

What I'd like to do is monitor unused IP space. I'd like to create a
pseudo-host called "Unused IPs" and then add the IP addresses to that one
pseudo-host which should not be up and responding.  I know it's nit-picky,
but I'd like to be able to do this so I can have the unused IPs nested under
the "Unused IP" pseudo-host entry (from the Service Detail page).

Lastly, I've seen some mention of other plugins that didn't come in the
Plugins v1.3.0 Beta2... is there a secret plugin repository somewhere?

Thanks,
Olivier