Problems with Nagios 1.0 on Red Hat 8.0

Chris Losch Chris.Losch at newham.gov.uk
Thu Jan 2 17:55:59 CET 2003

Just for Your Information,
There are several reported problems with Nagios1.0 on Redhat 8.0... well at
least 1 unresolved(?) problem.

I haven't looked at the below issue specifically, however I have had my own
problems - see previous discussions entitiled "[Nagios-users] Permissions
Error (Could not stat() command file )"

I would suggest that you read these threads, and determine if you REALLY
want to proceed with RH8 knowing that you may encounter these, so far
unresolved, issues that lie ahead for you.

Unresolved, that is, unless someone knows better. (Crosses fingers)
Chris