Problems with Nagios 1.0 on Red Hat 8.0

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Thu Jan 2 15:57:24 CET 2003

I'm having a problem accessing the monitoring pages. The main page can be seen
without a problem.
However, any one of the monitoring screens comes back with the following error
message:

NOT FOUND: The requested URL /nagios/cgi-bin/name.cgi was not found on this
server.

As far as I can tell, I have the appropriate settings configured in the
httpd.conf and cgi.cfg files. They
are included in this e-mail. What am I missing or did not configure correctly?
Thanks.

 <<cgi.cfg.txt>>  <<httpd.conf.txt>>