statusmap

Tae Chong tae.chong at us.ubizen.com
Fri Feb 28 22:46:10 CET 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to develop my own mapping scheme, to bring up when going to the statumap display.  Essentially, I would like to develop a collapsing tree hierarchy, with individual nodes, branching out to the individual servers that I created for each particular host_groups.  I designated a 'xedtemplate_config_file' and set it in the 'cgi.cnf' file and it is coming up with the correct image, but there is absolutely no expansion or anything else, except for the icon, that I selected.

Can someone tell me where the x-y coordinates, should be set?  Thanks.

-TS Chong