access forbidden + redirection to proxy?

akshaysalkar akshaysalkar at indiatimes.com
Fri Feb 28 07:32:47 CET 2003

i would like to know is to why i am getting the following related to my nagios and httpd logs.

this is my httpd/error_log :-
[Wed Feb 26 12:07:39 2003] [error] [client 10.160.128.200] client denied by server configuration: /usr/share/nagios/

my ip 10.160.128.200 is the proxy server. also i am not even monitoring that ip. but it seems some kind of redirection is taking place, to that ip. but i have no clue.

hence my http://localhost/nagios/

gives me an Access Forbidden error. which i have posted before also.

 Buy the best in Movies at http://www.videos.indiatimes.com

Bid for for Air Tickets @ Re.1 on Air Sahara Flights. Just log on to http://airsahara.indiatimes.com and Bid Now!