Problems Compiling the MySQL and PostgresSQL p lug-in's

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Thu Feb 27 21:19:55 CET 2003

Something tells me that your server and client aren't exactly a matching
set, at least as far as libraries are concerned.

I could ask you to do a cksum of all the relevant libraries on both hosts
and compare, but I suspect they won't match.  Not all of them, at any rate.

You have a few options at this point:

- work to make both server and client identical (w.r.t. RPMs)
- recompile check_mysql on the client
- simply run check_mysql on the server, and have it connect to the requisite
MySQL server on the network

HTH.

jc