service question and logo

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Thu Feb 27 19:29:14 CET 2003

Unfortunately, there's no 'exclusion' feature available as you'd require.

You'd have to stop using the '*' wildcard, and explicitly lists hosts.
Better still, use hostgroups.  Here's an example of what I'm using:

define service{
        hostgroup_name                  dev-sun,dev-staging
        use                             ssh
        contact_groups                  unix-admins
        }

HTH.

jc